|BASIC SERVICES||PRICES||DEADLINES FOR LIQUIDATION|
|Liquidation of LLC||From 15500 UAH||From 1 month|
|Liquidation of an LLC with debts||From 15500 UAH||From 1 month|
|Express liquidation LLC||From 12000 UAH||1 working day|
|Liquidation PE||From 15500 UAH||From 1 month|
|Liquidation IE||From 10000 UAH||From 2 weeks|
|Liquidation of JSC||From 55500 UAH||From 1 month|
|Liquidation of financial companies||From 55500 UAH||From 1 month|
Order the service by phone:
Why do you need to liquidate an enterprise?
Before, it’s worth mentioning that registering a new limited liability company is quite simple, especially after the 2014 reform. The information is immediately entered into the database of the Ministry of Justice called the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine. Closing a company, however, is much more difficult. Because of this, the mentioned service has recently become in great demand. Entrepreneurs make the mistake of starting to cancel a business on their own or with the help of a staff member. Naturally, an ordinary citizen, even without a higher, specialized education, will succeed and it will be possible to save a sufficient amount of money. But the time during which a person could open a new organization, conclude profitable deals and earn money will be lost. So, this service will be useful to owners and managers of large and small corporations.
Please note that the liquidation of a private enterprise that is not a value added taxpayer follows a simplified procedure. The main thing here is to comply with the allowable profit and not exceed the annual income. If everything is normal in this regard, then the process will be quick, not expensive, without any consequences for the property of the founders.
How is the liquidation procedure of a company carried out?
The basic information that is displayed in the USR can be changed at any time. You can remove some owners, add others or make any other changes. The main thing is to correctly arrange the required package!
The procedure for the complete liquidation of an enterprise is as follows:
- The composition of the founders votes and makes a written decision with the withdrawal of shares in the authorized capital;
- The current settlement accounts of the company in financial institutions are closed;
- A registration card of the established form is submitted to the center for the provision of administrative services of the corresponding district or city;
- An unscheduled tax audit is initiated (it is recommended to additionally involve an independent auditor for a more accurate assessment of the condition of assets). Naturally, liquidation of a company without debts is much easier, faster, without unnecessary nerves and costs on the part of the owners;
- Upon completion of the verification, an ACT is issued with or without claims, after the settlement of financial issues with the state, the work of a private organization stops.
It is important to understand that closing a company through express liquidation follows a slightly different procedure. Everything is much simpler and cheaper here. A person simply rewrites the company to another citizen and only after three years, when the statute of limitations for financial claims passes, the cancellation process begins.
What documents are needed to close a company?
This process includes many actions and for each you need to collect your own package of papers, correctly fill out the forms, the form of which is changed monthly by the decision of the government, the Supreme Council of Ukraine and the national bank.
List of basic documents required to liquidate an enterprise:
- Correctly printed registration card indicating the reason for the termination of economic activity;
- The original of the notarized decision of the founders (authorized body) to change information about the company;
- The charter in two copies (if the charter is standard, then you should not print it, this is the most common option);
- Receipt of payment of the state duty (you can pay both at the bank branch and on the spot);
- Order on dismissal of the director or general director;
- ACT verification confirming the absence of debts to the treasury, counterparties and creditors;
- Court decisions (if any).
Important! It is necessary to close the company without debts! If a limited liability company has wage claims to its employees, then first of all you need to close this issue and collect supporting documents in this regard. This can affect the cost of liquidating the firm. Especially if you had a large team with high salaries (this usually happens in the administrative building of factories). We remind you that accounting information on salaries must be archived for seventy-five years.
Which firm can we liquidate?
Even a fairly simple case is accompanied by unforeseen complications, and here lawyers are faced with the fact that the legislation of our country is constantly being rewritten to please the European reforms. Naturally, this leads to some inconvenience, because everyone interprets the new norms in their own way, officials say one thing, lawyers another, notaries a third, state registrars a fourth, and so on. But there are also nuances in the accounting documents of the institution, which entail an increase in the cost of liquidating the enterprise.
The list of organizational and legal properties that we can register with the mark “Terminated”:
- Limited Liability Company (the most common option in Ukraine);
- Private enterprise (such a company is an average between LLC and IE);
- Individual entrepreneur (the simplest form of doing business);
- Joint stock company (private, public). Here, according to the legislation, a position is provided – the liquidator of the enterprise.
Important! If there are judicial decisions with restrictions and prohibitions against the cantor, or claims from any law enforcement agency, it is recommended that the sanctions be canceled as soon as possible, regardless of the costs. If this is not done, then the enterprise may simply freeze, it will be impossible to sell, stop, start bankruptcy, and even more so continue its financial and economic activities.
Why should you entrust the reorganization and liquidation of the enterprise to us?
“CENAT” has been working in corporate law since 2005. The ratio of price, speed and quality of the legal services provided for businessmen is constantly at a decent level.
What does the client get who ordered the closure of the enterprise from us:
- Termination of a legal entity of any form of ownership in Kyiv, other region of Ukraine quickly;
- Notarization of the required papers;
- Stopping economic activity in the tax department (as a payer of VAT or single tax). The most important point, due to which, in an unfavorable situation, the price of liquidation of a company rises several times;
- Closing a bank current account in financial institutions of Ukraine;
- Accompanying a tax or audit;
- Assistance in the economic court (if necessary);
- Registration of a new office and obtaining the necessary extracts, including licenses, permits.
By deciding to cooperate with our organization on the liquidation of an enterprise, you get an adequate price, a full analysis of the business, free consultation and an experienced partner capable of solving corporate issues. For regular clients, the law firm “CENAT” has developed a system of discounts. But new customers can also count on a cost reduction of up to ten percent and other pleasant bonuses.