|BASIC SERVICES||PRICES||DEADLINES FOR REGISTRATION|
|Change of beneficiary||From 2500 UAH||1 working day|
|ADDITIONAL SERVICES||PRICES||DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION|
|Execution of an extract|
payer of VAT or single tax
|500 UAH||2 working days|
|Execution of an extract from|
the statistics department
|500 UAH||1 working day|
|Making a company seal||250 UAH||1 working day|
|Lease of a controlled legal address in Kyiv||From 3500 UAH / year||1 working day|
Who is the beneficiary?
Everyone knows who the founder is! But the reformers are trying to bring the legislation of Ukraine in line with European and American. Because of this, now, at the initial opening of a company, it is necessary to enter full information about the beneficiary into the USR. This is the ultimate beneficiary (the person taking all or part of the income), which can be both with direct, final influence, and with indirect. Much depends on the share in a particular business.
This property structure (schema) works as follows (example):
- The businessman plans to go into politics, but does not want to lose his corporation. He concludes with an individual or legal entity a trust agreement for management, financing.;
- The person leaves the founders, but remains the beneficiary, about which the corresponding entry is made in the USR;
- The agreement signed earlier is referred to the bank, where it is indicated that the owner of the LLC has changed, but it will be registered as nominal, and dividends from the business will, as before, go to the personal account of the former owner.
The essence of such a scheme is to maintain control over profits, but not to participate in meetings of participants and not to make routine (operational) decisions.
Why change the beneficiary?
Registration of a limited liability company is quick and inexpensive, especially after the reforms of 2014 and 2020. Information about the owners of the company is immediately entered into the database of the Ministry of Justice called the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine. But changing the beneficiaries is quite difficult. This requires special knowledge and capabilities to complete the procedure within one day. Because of this, the mentioned service has recently become in great demand. The founders make a mistake when they begin to re-register the beneficiary on their own or with the help of an in-house lawyer. Naturally, any person, even without a higher, specialized education, will succeed and will be able to save a good amount of money. But the time for which a person could conclude good deals and earn will be lost. The meaning of this service is to remove the company from one person and transfer it to another. For example, when buying/selling, transferring a business to direct or blind management. Not to be confused with a change in the composition of the founders.
What documents are needed for the beneficiaries to be included in the USR?
This process can consist of one or two steps. For each, you need to collect your portfolio, correctly fill out a registration card, the form of which often changes.
List of papers that are submitted to the registrar for re-registration of the enterprise:
- Originals of passports and identification codes of all parties;
- ACT on the transfer of rights to the company (if the founders change);
- Articles of Association in duplicate (if the names and rights of the beneficiaries were indicated in it);
- Correctly filled in printed form of registration card;
- Purchase/Sale Agreement or Trust Deed (optional);
- Ownership structure in the form of a diagram.
The above papers are certified by a notarial signature and seal. If the passport is in the form of an ID card, then a regular copy is enough. The rest of the actions, for example, changing the name or director, are carried out by a separate decision.
Why is it better to entrust us with the registration of information about the ultimate beneficial owners?
“CENAT” has been working in corporate law since 2005. The ratio of price, speed, quality of provided legal services for entrepreneurs is at a high level.
What the client gets by cooperating with us:
- Re-registration of a legal entity for another beneficiary in Kyiv, another region of Ukraine as quickly as possible;
- Notarization of the required copies;
- Re-registration in the tax department (for a new head);
- Seal with an increased degree of protection;
- New extract from statistics, licenses, other permits.
By deciding to cooperate with our organization, you get an experienced partner who is able to solve any corporate issue at an affordable price. For regular clients, the law firm “CENAT” has developed a system of discounts and additional bonuses.