|BASIC SERVICES||PRICES||DEADLINES FOR LIQUIDATION|
|Registration in the USR|
PE liquidation procedures
|From 3000 UAH||1 working day|
|Tax audit support||From 10000 UAH||From 1 month|
|Registration in the USR PE as completely liquidated||From 2500 UAH||1 working day|
|ADDITIONAL SERVICES||PRICES||DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION|
|Accompanying inspections by other regulatory authorities||From 10000 UAH||•|
|Assistance in the sale of assets||From 5000 UAH||•|
|Personnel management||From 5000 UAH||•|
|Closing bank accounts||From 1000 UAH||•|
|Cancellation of certificates and permits||From 1000 UAH||•|
Order the service by phone:
Why do you need to close the Private enterprise?
First, it is worth mentioning that it is quite easy to register a new private enterprise, especially after the 2014 reform. The information is immediately entered into the database of the Ministry of Justice called the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine. Closing the PE, however, is much more difficult. Because of this, the mentioned service has recently become in great demand. Entrepreneurs make the mistake of starting a business on their own or with the help of a full-time employee. Naturally, an ordinary citizen, even without a higher, specialized education, will succeed and it will be possible to save a sufficient amount of money. But the time during which a person could open a new organization, conclude lucrative deals and earn money will be lost.
Please note that liquidation of a state of Private enterprise in a tax office, which is a VAT payer, goes through the same procedure as an LLC.
Liquidation of Private enterprise. How to do it?
Basic information displayed in the USR can be changed at any time. The main thing is to correctly arrange the required portfolio!
The procedure is as follows:
- The composition of the founders meets for a meeting, votes and makes a written decision with the withdrawal of shares in the authorized capital;
- Current settlement accounts are stopped;
- A registration card of the established form is submitted to the administrative services center;
- An unscheduled tax audit is initiated (it is recommended to additionally involve an independent audit office);
- Upon completion of the audit, an ACT is issued with or without claims, after the settlement of financial issues with the state, the work of the organization stops.
It is important to understand that the termination of a private enterprise through express liquidation follows a slightly different procedure. Everything is much simpler and cheaper here. A person simply rewrites the company to another citizen and only after three years, when the statute of limitations for financial claims passes, the cancellation process begins.
What documents are needed to close a state of Private enterprise on a single tax?
This process includes many actions and for each stage it is necessary to collect your own package of papers, correctly fill out the forms, the form of which changes monthly by the decision of the government.
- Correctly printed registration card with an indication of the reason for the termination of economic activity;
- The original of the notarized decision of the founders (authorized body) to change information about the company;
- Charter in duplicate (a state of Private enterprise can only have a capital charter);
- Receipt of payment of the state duty (you can pay both at the bank branch and on the spot);
- Order to dismiss the director;
- ACT verification confirming the absence of debts to the treasury, counterparties and creditors;
- Court decisions (if any).
Important! The complete closure of the PE is possible only after the debt issue is resolved! If a limited liability company has wage claims to its employees, then first it is necessary to pay benefits and collect supporting documents. This may affect the cost of liquidating a Private enterprise. Especially if you had a large team with high salaries. We remind you that accounting information on salaries must be archived for seventy-five years. If the papers were lost, they still have to be restored within ninety days.
What are the terms for the liquidation of a private enterprise?
Even a fairly simple case is accompanied by unforeseen complications, and here lawyers are faced with the fact that the legislation of our country is constantly being rewritten to please the European reforms. Naturally, this leads to some inconvenience, because everyone interprets the new norms in their own way. But there are also nuances in the accounting documents of the institution, which entail an increase in terms.
The list of problems that prevent the company from being registered with the mark “Terminated” for a shorter period:
- Various kinds of debts (receivables, payable);
- There are property disputes among the participants regarding the authorized capital;
- The issue with regulatory authorities, such as tax, construction management or financial monitoring is not closed;
- The company is subject to local and national sanctions.
Important! If there are judicial decisions with restrictions and prohibitions against the cantor or claims from any law enforcement agency, it is recommended that the sanctions be canceled as soon as possible, regardless of the costs. If this is not done, then the enterprise may simply freeze, it will be impossible to sell it, stop it, start bankruptcy, and even more so continue its financial and economic activities.
Why is it better to order PE liquidation from us?
“CENAT” has been working in corporate law since 2005. The ratio of price, speed and quality of provided legal services for businessmen is constantly at a decent level.
What the client gets:
- Termination of a legal entity in Kyiv, another region of Ukraine quickly;
- Notarization of the required papers;
- Stopping economic activity at the State Tax Inspectorate (as a payer of VAT or single tax). The most important point, due to which, in an unfavorable environment, the price rises several times;
- Cancellation of a bank checking account;
- Assistance in the economic court (if necessary).
By deciding to cooperate with our organization, you get an adequate price, a complete analysis of the business, free consultation and an experienced partner capable of solving corporate issues. For regular clients, the law firm “CENAT” has developed a system of discounts.