|BASIC SERVICES||PRICES||DEADLINES FOR REGISTRATION|
|Change of founders||From 2000 UAH||1 working day|
|Change of beneficiary||From 1000 UAH||1 working day|
|CEO change||From 1000 UAH||1 working day|
|Director change||From 1000 UAH||1 working day|
|Change of company name||From 1000 UAH||1 working day|
|Change of company charter||From 1000 UAH||1 working day|
|Change of economic activities||From 1000 UAH||1 working day|
|Change of legal address||From 1000 UAH||1 working day|
|Change in the size of the authorized capital||From 1000 UAH||1 working day|
|Change phone and email||From 1000 UAH||1 working day|
Order the service by phone:
+38 (096) 968-79-30
Who needs the service: “Amending the USR”?
First, it is worth mentioning that registering a new limited liability company is quite simple, especially after the 2014 reform. Information is immediately entered into the database of the Ministry of Justice under the name of the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine. But re-registering information about the company is a little more difficult. Because of this, the mentioned service has recently become in great demand. Entrepreneurs make a big mistake when they start re-registering a business on their own or with the help of a staff member. Naturally, any person, even without a higher, specialized education, will succeed, and it will be possible to save a good amount of money. But the time during which a person could conclude new profitable deals and earn money will be lost. So that this service will be useful to owners and managers of companies.
Nuances when making changes to the USR.
Any, even rather simple case is accompanied by unforeseen complications, and here lawyers are faced with the fact that the legislation of our country is constantly being rewritten to please European reforms. Naturally, this leads to some inconvenience, because everyone interprets the new rules in their own way, officials say one thing, lawyers say the other, notaries the third, state registrars the fourth and so on. But there are nuances in the statutory documents of the company.
Because of what, introducing new information into the USR will be more expensive and more difficult:
- Variable data are attributed in the company’s charter (you will have to prepare a new document and notarize it);
- The founders are many participants and there are foreigners (the more signatures in the protocol, the greater the costs);
- There are court decisions against the company with prohibitions and restrictions (first you need to eliminate problems with the law).
Regarding the last paragraph, it is recommended that the sanctions be annulled as soon as possible, regardless of the costs. If this is not done, then the company may simply freeze, it will not be possible to sell, close, and even more so continue financial and economic activities.
What services does the amendment to the USR include?
The basic information that is displayed in the database of the unified state register of companies can be corresponded. You can remove something, add something at the request of the customer.
This includes changes regarding:
- The founder;
- The head;
- Names of LLC;
- The charter, the size of the authorized capital;
- Legal address;
- The types of activities of the company according to the classifier of foreign economic activity;
- Contacts (phone, email).
There are other related services, such as spinning off a part of the business, registering director restrictions, and so on. It is important to understand that the change of ownership of the enterprise also includes a change in the beneficiary; in the sum, two actions are obtained, which leads to a rise in price. The rest can be done in one package.
What documents are submitted when amending the USR?
This process includes many actions and for each you need to collect your own package of papers, correctly fill out the forms, the form of which changes monthly by decision of the government.
The list of basic documents that are submitted to the state registrar for re-registration of the organization:
- A correctly printed registration card;
- The original of a notarized decision of the founders (authorized body) on changing information about the company;
- The charter in duplicate (if the charter is typical, then you should not print it out, this is the most common option);
- Receipt of payment of state duty (you can pay both in the bank branch and on the spot).
Important! If several or all possible actions are taken to re-register the enterprise, then payment is made only for two positions, the rest is free. Change of founders is always a separate service. For example, you can change the name, directors, type of economic activity in one go at a fixed price.
Why is it better to entrust changes to the USR with us?
The company “CENAT” has been working in corporate law since 2005. Value for money, speed and quality of legal services for businessmen are constantly at a high level.
What does the client get, working through us:
- Re-registration of a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur in Kyiv, another region of Ukraine as quickly as possible;
- Notarization of required papers;
- Re-registration in the tax department (VAT, single tax);
- Company’s stamp with a high degree of protection (if the name has changed);
- A new extract from statistics, licenses, other permits (if necessary).
Having decided to cooperate with our organization, you get an experienced partner who can solve any corporate issue at an affordable price. For regular customers, the “CENAT” Law Firm has developed a system of discounts. But new customers can count on cost reductions of up to ten percent.