|BASIC SERVICES||PRICES||DEADLINES FOR REGISTRATION|
|Change of economic activities (CEA)||From 3000 UAH||1 working day|
|ADDITIONAL SERVICES||PRICES||DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION|
|Execution of an extract|
payer of VAT or single tax
|500 UAH||2 working days|
|Execution of an extract from|
the statistics department
|500 UAH||1 working day|
|Making a company seal||250 UAH||1 working day|
|Lease of a controlled legal address in Kyiv||From 3500 UAH / year||1 working day|
Order the service by phone:
Change of economic activities. What kind of service is this?
First, it’s worth mentioning that registering a limited liability company has become easier after the 2014 reform. Information about the company is immediately entered into the database of the Ministry of Justice under the name of the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine. But the registration of a change of CTEAs LLC is more complicated. This requires special knowledge to complete the procedure quickly. Because of this, the mentioned service has recently become in great demand. Businessmen make a big mistake when they start to make changes to the USR on their own or with the help of a full-time employee. Naturally, any person, even without a higher, specialized education, will succeed and save a good amount of money. But the time during which a person could conclude profitable deals and increase his profit will be lost. The essence of this service is to change the profile of the enterprise. For example, when buying/selling a business.
Frequently asked question: “Tax consequences when changing the main economic activity of an LLC”? Here it means that in the reporting it is necessary to indicate the new CTEA, and in the present period they still worked in the old way. The answer is simple: “The declaration contains the one that is indicated in the USR at the time of filing the reporting, but the entire amount is shown. There will be no fines”!
What documents are needed to change types of economic activities?
This process is time-consuming and you need to collect your portfolio for it, fill out the forms correctly, the form of which changes monthly by decision of the government.
List of papers to be submitted to the registrar:
- Originals of passports and identification codes of all owners of the company;
- Decision of the participants (authorized body);
- The charter in duplicate (does not apply to the model);
- Correctly completed registration card in printed form;
- Power of attorney for a lawyer who will receive supporting documentation from government agencies, such as the tax office.
The indicated papers must be notarized and stamped. If instead of a passport ID card, then a copy is enough.
Important! In order not to redo the documents later, look for information about the CTEAs you are interested in only on state Internet portals, where the data is constantly updated.
Terms of changes in the main economic activity.
In this matter, much depends on the initial organization of the process, both on the part of the clients and on the part of the contractor’s legal office. Time delays occur when many people are involved in the procedure. Especially if there are foreigners, and they do not have a taxpayer identification code in Ukraine.
To shorten the time, it is recommended to proceed as follows:
- Cooperate only with proven legal scholars who give adequate estimates on the timing of the task. It is physically impossible to prepare the necessary documents in one day, agree with a notary and enter the data into the database of the Ministry of Justice (if you add to this receipt of extracts from regulatory authorities, the work may take more than a week);
- The change of the main CTEA of the company should be carried out not through the center for the provision of administrative services, but at a private registrar with a state license.
In the most optimistic scenario, information about the new CTEA of a limited liability company will appear in the public domain only the next day, and most often this happens on the third or even the fourth day. Much depends on how government services behave.
Why should the change in the type of economic activity of LLC be entrusted to us?
The company “CENAT” has been working in corporate law since 2005. Value for money, speed and quality of legal services for businessmen are constantly at a high level.
What does the client get, working through us:
- Changing the CTEA legal entity in Kyiv, another region of Ukraine quickly;
- Notarization of the required copies;
- Re-registration in the tax department (VAT, single tax);
- Company’s stamp with an increased degree of protection;
- New extract from statistics, licenses, other permits (if necessary).
Having decided to cooperate with our organization, you get an experienced partner who can solve any corporate issue at an affordable price. For regular clients, the law firm “CENAT” has developed a system of discounts. But for those who cooperate with them for the first time, there are pleasant bonuses.