|BASIC SERVICES||PRICES||DEADLINES FOR REGISTRATION|
|Change in the size of the authorized capital||From 1000 UAH||1 working day|
|ADDITIONAL SERVICES||PRICES||DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION|
|Execution of an extract|
payer of VAT or single tax
|500 UAH||2 working days|
|Execution of an extract from|
the statistics department
|500 UAH||1 working day|
|Making a company seal||350 UAH||1 working day|
|Lease of a controlled legal address in Kyiv||From 5000 UAH / year||1 working day|
Order the service by phone:
Why do you need to change the size of the authorized capital?
It is worth mentioning first that registering a limited liability company is quite simple, especially after the 2014 reform. Information about the company is immediately entered into the database of the Ministry of Justice called the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine. But the registration of an increase in the authorized capital of an LLC is a little more complicated. This requires special knowledge and capabilities to complete the procedure as quickly as possible. Because of this, the mentioned service has recently become in great demand. Businessmen make a big mistake when they start to increase the authorized capital or reduce the authorized capital in the USR on their own or with the help of a full-time employee. Naturally, any person, even without a higher, specialized education, will succeed and will be able to save a good amount of money. And then, not a fact! But the time for which a person could conclude profitable deals, increase their profits will be lost. The essence of this service is to make changes to the authorized capital of the enterprise. For example, when buying/selling a business or changing types of activities.
Frequently asked question: “Increase the authorized capital with a single founder, where one person in all positions is also needed through a notary and a registrar”? This means that one person can independently replenish the company’s account without the permission of other owners. The answer is very simple: “Yes, without fail and no exceptions”!
What are the types of changes in the authorized capital?
Even the simplest case is accompanied by unforeseen complications, and here lawyers are faced with the fact that the legislation of our country is constantly being rewritten to please the European reforms. Naturally, this leads to some inconvenience, because everyone interprets the new norms in their own way.
There are only two types of changes in the authorized capital:
- Decrease in the authorized capital of an LLC (usually this occurs when one or more business owners leave the list of founders and ultimate beneficiaries of the profit received);
- Increase of the authorized capital in LLC (this procedure provides for two options, the introduction of a new participant to the enterprise with a certain share of the contribution, which leads to an increase in the value of assets or the sale of a business by one of the owners to a resident or non-resident);
- There is a third type, which is also worth mentioning, the complete liquidation of the business (here the statutory fund is completely withdrawn).
Regarding the increase in the authorized capital at the expense of a new participant, it is recommended to issue an ACT of transfer of funds or assets to the company. This is especially true for large enterprises with industrial complexes and branches.
Registration of changes in the authorized capital. What documents are needed?
This process is laborious and for it, you need to collect your package, fill out the forms correctly, the form of which is changed monthly by government decision.
The list of securities that are submitted for the procedure for increasing the authorized capital:
- Originals of passports and identification codes of all owners of the company;
- Decision (minutes) of the meeting of the composition of participants;
- Statute in a new edition, in two copies (does not apply to the model one), if an increase in the authorized capital of an LLC or a decrease in capital is spelled out in the main document of the organization;
- Correctly completed printed registration card.
Important! Reducing the authorized capital of a joint-stock company without a notary and the consent of the majority of shareholders is impossible! These papers must be certified by a notarial signature and seal. If the passports of the beneficiaries are in the form of an ID card, then a regular copy is sufficient.
Why is it better to entrust us with changing the size of the authorized capital of LLC?
“CENAT” has been working in corporate law since 2005. The ratio of price, speed and quality of provided legal services for businessmen is constantly at a high level.
What the client gets by working through us:
- Making changes to the USR (decrease in the authorized capital or increase in the authorized capital) of a legal entity in Kyiv, another region of Ukraine as quickly as possible;
- Notarization of the required copies;
- Re-registration in the tax department (VAT, single tax);
- LLC seal with an increased degree of protection;
- New extract from statistics, licenses, other permits (if necessary).
Having decided to cooperate with our organization, you get an experienced partner who is able to change the authorized capital of an LLC at an affordable price. For regular clients, the law firm “CENAT” has developed a special system of discounts. But for those who work with us for the first time, the price can be pleasantly low without compromising the quality and speed of the task.