|BASIC SERVICES||PRICES||DEADLINES FOR REGISTRATION|
|Opening a current account|
for legal entities in any bank in Kyiv
|From 4500 UAH||From 1 week|
Order the service by phone:
+38 (096) 968-79-30
Opening a bank account. What are they?
First, it’s worth mentioning that registering a new limited liability company is quite easy, especially after the 2014 reform. The information is immediately entered into the database of the Ministry of Justice called the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine. But it became a little more difficult to register an account with a financial institution. Because of this, the mentioned service has recently become in great demand. Entrepreneurs make a big mistake when they start opening bank accounts on their own or with the help of a full-time employee. Naturally, any person, even without a higher, specialized education, will succeed and it will be possible to save a good amount of money. But the time for which a person could conclude new profitable deals and earn will be lost. So, this service will be useful to owners and managers of companies.
There are such settlement accounts:
- An individual entrepreneur (remote opening of a bank account is available);
- Current, personal (citizen, foreigner);
- Legal entity;
- Financial company;
This is a short list that can be continued for a very long time. Because there is also a classification by currencies, securities and so on.
It is also worth mentioning that recently the Ukrainian financial system has switched to an international standard called IBAN, which made settlements between enterprises much easier and faster.
How to choose a bank to open a current account?
Any, even a fairly simple case is accompanied by unforeseen complications, and here lawyers are faced with the fact that the legislation of our country is constantly being rewritten to please the European reforms. Naturally, this leads to some inconvenience, because everyone interprets the new norms in their own way. But there are also nuances in the company’s charter documents that bankers pay close attention to and which have to be reckoned with.
This makes opening a bank account more difficult for legal entities:
- The company has a corporate account in another institution with monthly turnover in the millions, where the reputation of counterparties is in the red;
- There are many participants in the founders, there are foreigners who do not have a taxpayer identification code on the territory of Ukraine and the country of origin has not ratified an international treaty on the fight against illegal funds and terrorism;
- There are judicial decisions with prohibitions and restrictions regarding the company (you must first eliminate the problems with the law).
Regarding the last point, it is recommended to remove the sanctions as soon as possible, regardless of the costs. If this is not done, then the enterprise may simply freeze, it will be impossible to sell it, close it, all the more to continue its financial and economic activities.
It is recommended to choose an institution with minimum requirements for the types of economic activities of your company. When you receive money from another company for those services, goods that are not indicated in the economic activities, financial monitoring can be applied to you, in extreme cases, decide to suspend transfers, up to a complete blocking. Such problems often arise when working with financial institutions where the state is the owner in whole or in part. It should be understood here that the employees of such an organization are government employees and are subject to the relevant law, which in part allows to bypass the provisions on secrecy of deposits.
What documents are needed to open a bank account for a legal entity?
This process includes several actions and for each you need to collect your own package of papers, correctly fill out the forms, the form of which often changes by the decision of the Supreme Council and the National Bank.
The list of basic documents that are submitted for opening a bank account for legal entities:
- Correctly printed card;
- A copy of the notarized decision of the founders (authorized body) on the establishment of the company;
- Inventory from the state registrar;
- The charter in two copies (if the charter is standard, then you should not print it, this is the most common option);
- Passports of founders, director or general director;
- Receipt for payment of the service (you can pay immediately at the bank branch);
- Additionally, they may ask for a lease agreement for a legal address or an ACT of ownership of the premises.
Important! Remote opening of a bank account is currently available only for an individual entrepreneur (individual entrepreneur). All you need to do is download a smartphone application and submit an electronic application. After consideration, within a few days the account will be registered and ready to work.
Why is it better to entrust us with opening a bank account?
“CENAT” has been working in corporate law since 2005. The ratio of price, speed and quality of the provided legal services for businessmen is constantly at a high level.
What the client gets by working through us:
- Opening a bank account for legal entities – IE, LLC, PE, ALC in Kyiv, other region of Ukraine as quickly as possible;
- Notarization of the required papers;
- Registration or change of a commercial structure;
- Re-registration in the tax department (VAT, single tax);
- Company’s stamp with an increased degree of protection (if the name has changed);
- New extract from statistics, licenses, other permits (if necessary).
Additionally, we can help with closing a bank account when liquidating or buying/selling a company. By deciding to cooperate with our organization, you get an experienced partner who can solve any corporate or financial issue at an affordable price. For regular clients, the law firm “CENAT” has developed a system of discounts. But new customers can also expect cost savings of up to ten percent.